Sweet☆Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+2
vivi
Miyako
6 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Miyako Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 am

Let's introduce ourselves, so we can get to know each other =D
I'll start!

Well, I'm Miyako, but my real name is Loes. Probably, a lot of the people in this project can't pronounce that right xD I'm from the Netherlands and I use Google Translate a lot -shot-
Ehm.. I'm sixteen years old, doing my last year of High School and after that I'm planning on studying Japanese 8D; Oh, I also have a job >w<)b I'm a cashier (I hope that's the right word).

Hmm. My favorit color is Red, but I also love Pink and Green and Purple.. Actually, I like all the colors xD

I met my best friends on the internet and we're really close now. I love it to hang out with them (they both live in the Netherlands too <3)

Maybe I should tell something about my appearance. I'm tall, one of the tallest girls from my class. I've brown, curly hair, it's quite long but I'm going to cut it short soon =D Hmm. I have blue eyes and I turn red easily >.<)p

My favorit H!P idol is Takahashi Ai! Yes, I know she graduated, I'm still sad about that TTATT. My other favorits are; Niigaki Risa, Tanaka Reina, Sayashi Riho (She's so cute <3), Maeda Yuuka, Kamei Eri, JunJun, Miyamoto Karin (I wanted her to get in Momosu or S/mileage =.=') and Fukumura Mizuki. Somehow I’m starting to hate Momoko from Berryz/Buono!. That fake cuteness.. it annoys me. A LOT.

I'm also a huge fan from The iDOLM@STER. I'm going to buy the game as soon as I can read Kanji and Hiragana <3 I have a lot of favorit idols, but my favorit favorit is Miki <3 I love her lazyness and she's so cute. I wanna hug her >////<

Oh, I also watch Anime and read Manga. Started with that when I was like.. 12 years old? My first Anime was Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch (Pure) and I still know all the songs from that by heart -dead-
My favorit Anime is K-On!, but I also love AnoHana, iM@S and KimiTodo. My favorit Manga is K-On! too (It's a Yonkoma though). I also love Highschool Debut. I recently bought the last volume.

I spent most of my time on the internet, YouTube, watching Anime, writing stories with my friends, looking at forums, Tumblr, Twitter... Yes, I have no life =D

Currently I’m in the following Projects and Chorusses:
- Okashi ☆Paradise [Hello! Project]
- Utsukushii Studios [Hello! Project/AKB48]
- WakaranaiPro [S/mileage]
- Lotus❀ Dream Chorus [Vocaloid]
- Mirai Chorus [Vocaloid. It’s like dead though...]
- Kawaii Chorus [Vocaloid. This one is inactive too]

So, yeah.. That's me =D Lol, I told quite a lot of things xD
Miyako
Miyako
Admin

https://sweetharmony.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by vivi Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:36 pm

こんいちは~ ViVi here~!!!

My real name is Vincenza T_T I'm Italian/Australian. I'm 18 and I've just finished high school! I'm about to have 2 gap years and I'm hoping to pick up my drawing and singing again. Before my senior years I was very into fandubbing, but mostly in English.

This was when I was about 15. I pretty much stopped up until April this year so I'm happy to start again and finally reach out and join the chorus community!!

I'm looking forward to working with all of you!
vivi
vivi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanodo~odles Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi!~ It's Nanodo! My real name is Natalie, but I don't care which name you all call me by Smile
Uh, I am in Dream Sound here, in case you aren't in that one and are wondering who the heck I am :'} I am an American 15 year-old, in my second year of high school. I have been doing Vocaloid covers for I think exactly 2 months to the day, so I feel very fortunate to have been accepted into such a good looking group, even though I am a noob :p
Apart from singing, I Irish dance competitively at a national level, I write and read A TON, and I ice skate in my free time Smile
My favorite anime is D. Gray-Man <3 It's amazing and I am continuously fangirling over it... Um, I am one of those freaks that ship Rin/Len (twins or otherwise)... And I cannot draw very good....
Um okay, weird facts about me.... I can yodel.... I am blawasian (black, white, and asian).... I have a little sister.... I ice skated competitvely for 7 years.... I played Dungeons And Dragons with my dad, sister, and 5 best friends for about two years avery Saturday... I am practically nocturnal....
That's all I got Razz
So anyways, hi!~
Nanodo~odles
Nanodo~odles

Back to top Go down

Post by Harlequin Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:24 pm

My name is Rafael. As in Rafael, one of the seven Archangels.
The Harlequin Demon is the sick creature who lives in my head and gives me bad ideas.
I must insist that you call me by my name and not his.
I'm not a social person. I use strange words and hardly blink.
Biologically, I am a female. If you think this keeps me from acting like an 8 year old boy, you would gravely be mistaken.
I will call you by a term of endearment (love, darling, sweetheart, etc.) no matter how many times we have/haven't spoken.
I have more, but i'd rather not waste your time.

-Harlequin

Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyako Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:05 am

So you want us to call you Rafael?
Miyako
Miyako
Admin

https://sweetharmony.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaoru0423Akashi Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Yo. My name's Kaoru owo I'm one of those rare genderless people on YouTube =w= No, really. I can sound like a guy at times B3 So you know where to go to if you need a guy voice //shot
My favorite IM@S idol is Minase Iori, but I also love the Futamis and Makoto *A*
I used to dub H!P, but I quit that realm after I got 2 strikes on another account cuz of it lol. My favorites are Maeda Yuuka and Ogawa Saki, but both of them are graduating soon QAQ...
My favorite Vocaloid is Utatane Piko, but I got picked to be Len here xD I'm Piko's yandere, so if you try to steal, I will kill you Very Happy Just stating a fact. No, really.
I'm maincasted as shota roles like Piko or Len, so if you need a shota, you can come to me =w=)b
That's it for now o3o If you want to know more, just ask lol.
I look forward to working with everyone!
Kaoru0423Akashi
Kaoru0423Akashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoichi Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:10 am

Hey, guys! ^^ I'm Shoichi. You can call me Sho for short~!
I'm Dream♪Sound's IA c:

Um... I'm a Filipino + Thai 16 year old sophomore in high school. > w <)d Pinay ftw~<3
I love to play trumpet and although I'm now taking piano lessons, I used to learn songs by ear and I still do, haha.

My vocal range goes from E3-C#6 ^^ and I've been learning how to genderbend.
I have a couple of uploads of my progress on my fandub account on youtube. c:
(Personal: https://www.youtube.com/MemoriesOfSora / Fandub: https://www.youtube.com/KyoAndSho )

For Vocaloid Choruses, I usually audition for Rin, Len, and Meiko (And IA and Iroha if available).
I'm usually given the role as IA (1/3 of choruses I was cast in).
I've been casted once as Rin, Meiko, Iroha, Yuzuki, Miku, and CUL.

Ah, sorry if I apologize a lot over everything. OTL
Okie dokie! Bye guys ^^ I hope to get to know you all better~

Remember to smile~!
-Shoichi
Shoichi
Shoichi

https://www.youtube.com/MemoriesOfSora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down